From temp jobs to internships, find the perfect position for you
||Graduate Electronic Engineer
||16 April 2019
About us: As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and distributors of dry cell batteries in UK, we offer the widest range of batteries to consumers and business from stock.
Job Title: Electronics/Electrical Engineer
Salary: £26,000p.a. Working Hours: 9 to 5:30
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for a graduate in the field of Electronics/Electrical Engineering to become a vital part of the Engineering team at our site in North London.
We are looking for an excellent team player, who can work well using their own initiative, if you are up for the challenge and want to make a difference and work with cutting edge technology then this is the role for you.
Workload can vary from new product designs, evaluating Off-the-shelf solutions or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client’s request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
- Provide engineering design input to new products
- Provide engineering support to the existing product range
- Assess off the shelf products and provide engineering solutions to a wide-ranging products portfolio
- Sourcing suitable components and materials when required
- Creation of engineering documentation such as specifications, proposals, assembly instructions, test procedures and reports
- Validate compliance of hardware solutions to internal and external standards & regulations
- BEng in appropriate engineering subject accredited by Engineering council
- Educated to degree level BEng or equivalent, ideally 2.1 or First Class.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as part of a team but also in isolation when required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough whilst generating and checking documentation
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability of tasks and drive to completion
- Interest in Engineering design
- Innovative and good at problem solving
- Highly motivate
- Computer literate; familiar with Graphic Software Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of electronic system
- Some knowledge of PCB or CAD design software
- Knowledge of design standard
- Ability to work to deadlines.
|If you would like to apply for this job then
please click on the button below.