|Product Testers Needed|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour plus holiday pay|
|Date Posted:||23 June 2017|
We are looking for around 10-15 student testers to work very closely with our Test Engineering team within our Sport Products Unit in London by helping us to physically test our sports products. This is a rolling contract. For new starters, your first session will commence on Mondays and/or Thursdays so please only apply if you are available to start then and can commit to the days required.
As a member of the student testing team, you are asked to deliver the following:
1. Turn up twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) at 12pm outside Euston Tower. The first 2 weeks will be one day only then 2 days there after.
2. You will be given specific watches to go out for a run with and use around Regent’s Park and surrounding area. Frequently running on known routes which we have previously measured.
3. You will complete a run between 2km and 7km.
4. Once completed you will return to Euston Tower and hand your devices back to the team.
Note: You may be required to multiple devices and test such things as heart rate, the interval training feature and GPS quality.
5. Varying fitness levels and speeds are welcome, but must be at a good enough standard to complete the task.
6. You will be working for around 1-1.5 hours per session. At a rate of £10 per hour plus holiday pay!
7. The first session will likely be around 2 hours to get all users up to speed and to get all the relevant information from them.
8. You will need to be comfortable to share such information as:
Role will be attractive to a current students who are based nearby to Warren Street Station.
What do we expect from you?
* Must have a keen interest in running.
* There may be the opportunity to scale up this testing and to come more frequently or stay for longer.
* This role will be suited to someone looking to get an extra bit of money in their pocket by simply going for a run during their lunch breaks.
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|